****Disaster Mitigation Services is in the process of assisting with catastrophic response for Fort McMurray and presently has two (2) of our founding members of EMRG Canada on the ground co-ordinating services in preparation to assist our preferred vendor partner****
Disaster Mitigation Services Inc. is the leading choice for all of your insurance restoration and renovation needs, with 24/7 Live-Answer Emergency Mitigation Services.
Disaster Mitigation Services supports the insurance industry and all aspects of emergency mitigation and insurance restoration, including rebuilding of residential, commercial, industrial and institutional facilities. We are dedicated to quality service and making your experience with us as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Disaster Mitigation Services is a Perfect File Certified Contractor and an elite member of Disaster Services Network (DSN). www.disasterservicesnetwork.com
Benefits of Disaster Mitigation Services Inc.
- Quality workmanship with the best service and warrantees in the industry
- Guaranteed delivery of service through self-audited performance measures
- Internal Quality Control Programs
- Perfect File Certified
- Certified Network Affiliates that join forces in times of catastrophe
- Key Performance Indicators which are tracked internally and overseen externally by a third party
- Consistent communication with members and customers to ensure best quality service
- Excellent relationships with insurance companies
- Tracking deliverable services – We carry the appropriate insurance policies to ensure your protection
- Lettered/logoed emergency service vehicles
- Uniformed staff with picture ID
- Up-to-date technology
When the disaster of a fire, wind or water affects your home or business,
Disaster Mitigation Services Inc. can offer you relief.
Disaster Mitigation Services Inc. will always be your best choice for mitigation and total restoration services. We are full-service restoration contractors, with our own fleet of Emergency Service vehicles equipped with IICRC trained professionals.
Our approach is always to mitigate the damage and the preparation begins by securing your property. This includes boarding up and covering all openings, including tarping your roof structure and handling every form of cleaning, water extraction, structural drying, deodorization etc. of your building and contents. Everything from furniture, clothing and electronics to unique property or possessions will be taken care of as our team packs up your contents and provides a safe, heated and secured storage area for all of your valued possessions.
We are continually striving to be on the leading edge of technology in our industry and are also given special training to maintain up-to-date knowledge for handling Insurance company claims. These are just a few of the ways we strive to make your life easier.
Learn more about us.